I’m delighted to announce that Night Zookeeper have partnered with Tagtiv8 to deliver awesome and amazing workshops in schools across the UK this summer!
What happens at the events?
The events are incredibly interactive, creative and active! Take a look at some of the photos below to see what children will get up to throughout the day!
Children get active and begin developing ideas for the way their magical animals move and sound.
They collect letters to build words during a fun game of tagtiv8!
They then use these letters to create names of new magical animals to live in the Night Zoo!
Children will get creative producing artwork for their very own Night Zoo!
Finally, they’ll go into the digital world by setting up their nightzookeeper.com accounts.
What will the children learn?
Children will learn and develop the following skills throughout the day:
- Children will learn how to write an article for their new Night Zookeeper blog.
- They will develop their creative thinking skills throughout active Tagtiv8 sessions.
- Students will learn how to work as part of a team.
- Children will develop an understanding of being active and healthy.
- They will learn resilience and problem-solving skills whilst taking part in word and sentence puzzles.
- They’ll build their vocabulary and use words in new and unique ways.
- Students will also develop their digital skills and learn about online safety during the Night Zookeeper sessions.
- Plus much, much more!
What does a typical schedule look like?
9am - 9.30am: Whole group assembly. Children will be introduced to Night Zookeeper and Tagtiv8.
9.30am - 10.30am: Group 1 will begin their Night Zookeeper sessions lead by Paul. Group 2 will get active and begin their Tagtiv8 literacy warm-up activities with Bryn.
11am - 12pm: Group 1 will continue to work with Paul and set up their Night Zookeeper website accounts. Group 2 will begin planning and creating their very first magical animal using Tagtiv8 kit.
1pm - 3pm: After
lunchthe groups will swap around and repeat the morning's activities.
3.30pm - 4.30pm: This hour will be spent training teachers and colleagues on how to get the most out of the Night Zookeeper and Tagtiv8 learning resources.
*Please note, Bryn and Paul will plan the days for your specific school needs. This is just a sample schedule.
What does the day cost?
Each day is charged at £800 (*Discounts are available under special circumstances).
For this amazing price, you get the following:
- 4 free Night Zookeeper class accounts for 12-months (worth £680).
- £50 off a Tagtiv8 kit bag for your school.
- The first three Night Zookeeper storybooks for your school, signed by the author.
Booking a session for your school
Booking is very easy. You can either contact us using the details below, or leave a comment on this blog post.
Paul Hutson (Education Director at Night Zookeeper)
We look forward to working with you all soon!